Thursday, June 2, 2011

There is a First for Everything

I tried my hand at embroidery. See I was motivated by a contest that Prudent Baby was having on their blog Called Use Your Words. The Prize for this contest I would LOVE to win!! It's a  Brother Project Runway Limited Edition LB-6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine! Will I win? Who knows but it was fun trying :) Below is my entry.
I embroidered the last line from the story "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney.  It's one of our favorite books. Now when he goes to sleep I can read him the line from the book :) I know it's not perfect but I didn't really want it that way. I just wrote the words with chalk in my own handwriting. I thought that it's more from me that way.
 I think I will do more embroidery in the future. If I win the machine I will defiantly be doing more but I think doing it by hand has a very nice quality :)

How do you think I did for the first time?

No comments: