Saturday, April 2, 2011

A great program for photos

At FileHippo (a great place for freewear and trials of programs in a range of categories. I highly recommend them) I came across a fun and easy to use program for editing and altering your photos. It's called ACDSee. With it I can put boarders and text on my images in no time flat! It has a bunch of fun things that you can do to your images :)  
The company has a down loadable FREE 30 day trial! (I love when I can try things out before I buy them) There is even another 15 days you can get after that if you try to down load it again by just filling out a few simple questions. I don't know about you but with two kids and a household to run I needed the extra days. The program is only $70 to buy, which isn't to bad if you consider how much Photo shop can run you and how difficult it is to get things done in it unless you have taken a class.
Here are some examples of what you can do with the program. 



No comments: