Monday, March 28, 2011

Well Here Goes Nothing!

As the first post I guess I should tell you a little bit about me and my world. I live in BC Canada. I am married to a wonderful man with which I have two (most of the time) sweet children and one dog. My boy is 2 1/2 and my little girl is just 6 months old. 

I am a jack of all trades but a master of few. I have a background in fine arts, mostly photography, ceramics but I dabble in everything. I like to bake, I guess I like to cook in general.

So you are possibly wondering what will she be talking about in this blog. I will be talking about things that are going on in my life and the world around us. With a few recipes and crafts that I am working on stuck in for good measure.  For starters I am going to post at least once a week but if something comes up I might even post more. 

I hope you will enjoy my ramblings about my family, life, food, art and crafts. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

I look forward to following a long. Welcome to bloggy land new friend. =O).