Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Fun

OK folks I don't get excited about easter stuff, most of the time, but I was at Walmart today and ran into these fun little eggs. They were about five dollars each for me and I only got two of the four designs they offered. (think I might have to go back and get the other two they are so cute)


So cute aren't they :) It's the ultimate Egg hunt. All you have to do is find some hiding places for these little beauties and turn them on. They say lines like "yoo hoo I'm over here" or  "I'm hiding"  and make noises.  When the child find then they get to open the egg and there is a little character in it.

 The little pig oinks when you are trying to find him and the bunny (who's name is Jojo) makes a bonging noise along with  the sayings.  When your child finds them and in turn open them they both say "Surprise you found me!" or the green one says "you found me!" and the orange one says "it's me Jojo!" I think they are great! My 2 1/2 year old loves them! The great thing is that you can replace the batteries in it so you can use them for years. There is a whole line of toys with these and a few other characters. You can check them out at http://ouaps.com/usahome.html

No comments: