Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Loves and Likes

Well since I didn't do this last week I will do two today :)

I am in Love with Pixar's movie Brave that is going to be out in 2012! Finally a female lead role! From the teaser it is looking great!
 
 Now I just need to read the book first. The story is an old Irish tale so it should be a quick interesting read :)



Secondly I am getting into Pinterest. There are a lot of interesting things to follow and find. If you want to follow me (granted I am just starting and don't have to many things tagged) here I am pinterest



I will try to post more things soon. I just seem to be really busy lately. My son just had his third birthday last weekend and as all parents know it take a lot to put together a party :) and with the nicer weather the family is out of doors more.I have a few things that I am working on for here so don't worry more is to come!


No comments: