Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In the coming New Year


Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I have decided that 2012 is going to be a year of change for me. Throughout my life I have tried to do things for people and taken care of people and never really taken care of me. I have had a lot of people in my life that have been negative and somewhat hateful.  I have to start surrounding myself with positive energy, love and kindness. I believe that family is NOT whom you are related to through blood but with those that are caring and loving to you. I will be separating from those that are not loving, kind and caring of others and me. I have started this already.

I am very luck to have a loving husband and two wonderfully sweet children. I want them to have a whole and centred person for a wife and mother. I would like to have friends that are caring and kind around me. I already have some but wish more to be included into that circle.

I am going to work on me. I am going to leave the negative and bad in the past. I can’t change the people and things that want to be that way and am tired of dealing with it/them. I am going to focus on the positive in my life and surround myself with it. 
I need to put me first, when it comes to my health and happiness.

I am not going to stress about things I can’t control. I am Not going to be used anymore without receiving care and love back. I enjoy helping people and making others happy and I am going to continue this. Sometimes the littlest things you do for another person can make a world of difference to them. 

I hope that 2012 brings only good things and happy times into everyone lives!

No comments: