Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Loves and Likes

Well where I live was the towns festival this long weekend. So this Monday there was a parade and a whole bunch of activities. This was the first year that I took my son to them. Passed years I thought he was to young and most of the things were on right when he was napping. So we got to spend some Mother son time today which I loved :) Dad was nice enough (that and he doesn't really like parades and crowds) to stay with our little girl while she took her naps and we went and had some fun. My son loved that there were motorcycle cops and fire engines at the parade but he thought that the bagpipe band was a little too loud.
he even stopped for me to take his picture.

At the park later in the day he got to go on his first pony ride. HE LOVED IT! 

my little pony rider :) on Apache 

 
Over all it was a good day :) Though I (the whitest woman on the planet) got burnt :(  But still worth it to see the smile on his face.

No comments: